Course summary shows incomplete but workbook shows correct answer given

As you can see in the linked screenshot for "Day 1", the correct answer was given for the only gradeable element but I still have 0% score for the unit. https://www.screencast.com/t/lvSZdvAo

Support access is granted

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Matt,

Hope you are doing good! :slight_smile:

It seems the access token is expired. Can you please revoke access and then regrant support access again.

Please also send us your details through our contact form so we can try to investigate this further,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Sohag"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum. , also would you mind me doing some basic troubleshooting such as temporary deactivating all plugins?

Please let me know when you do so.

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Majid

Hello,

I got feedback from the developer, Your issue can now be fixed by changing some files with the new ones that I'm attaching

navigate via FTP to plugins > coursepress > 2.0 > include > coursepress > data, extract the attached zip file and replace the olds files with the new ones (class-student.php and class-unit.php)

And make sure that the previous unit required module is answered otherwise the progress on the unit won't show for example, day 1 has a required question, the progress on day 2 will not show until the day 1 required question is answered. try as a student account to see this more clearly.

Regards,
    Majid

• Matt

Majid,

We were able to successfully load the files from the Zip file. However, we are now having a few other issues that were not there before.
    1- The "Create Account" function is not working. You can put in all the information and it doesn't create an account. It also has a crazy criteria of making the password strong. I had try a password that was over 16 characters just to get past that step. I placed all the information in the appropriate fields and click create. It took me right back to the login, with the UN and PW field populated and they don't work. I never received an email confirmation as well.
    2 - The answers from my study are scrambled.

This site has been down for more than 45 days and we have paying clients that are very frustrated. I need to get this addressed ASAP and need a direct person working this issue until complete.

Please advice how you plan to proceed. As I have been paying for customer support and software assurance for close to a year and this service is not working for us.

Matt

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi Matt,

Hope you are having a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

First of all I am really very sorry for this late response. Please accept my apology.

1- The "Create Account" function is not working. You can put in all the information and it doesn't create an account. It also has a crazy criteria of making the password strong. I had try a password that was over 16 characters just to get past that step. I placed all the information in the appropriate fields and click create. It took me right back to the login, with the UN and PW field populated and they don't work. I never received an email confirmation as well.

I have tested the code in my end and could not able to replicate the issue. The account creation works well. I am also very sorry to know about the password strength issue. Please check our colleague Swapnil's reply to a similar issue here at

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/remove-confirm-use-of-weak-password#post-1249572

Hope this will help.

2 - The answers from my study are scrambled.

I have also testest the grades/workbooks and it works well in my end.

In this situation it will be better if we get the access to your site and try to replicate that into your site. Please also provide us your ftp credentials so that we can have a closer look into it.
    Please provide your credentials through the form and template mentioned in one of our previous reply above.

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum.

Please let us know when you do so.

Cheers,
    Sohag