"CourseGeneral" not found in translation interface

Attaching a screenshot of the problem string.

Also note how the graphics placement above the pulldown menu get a bit screwed. But this is Opera, so it's to be expected that kind of things are not always how they should be... Just letting you know.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hi @Outi, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

In regards to that dropdown box in the Discussions section (when a user is adding a new question), that looks to be a value that isn't translatable presently. :disappointed:

I'll notify the developer of this, but in the meantime, if you're wanting to change the language of that, you can go to coursepress/themes/coursepress/page-add-new-discussion.php, and on line 54, you can change the title of that entry.

I should note though that you'll want to make sure to replace the text there with a single word presently, as spaces don't seem to be processed quite right (another thing that I'll bring to the developer's attention).

In regards to this:

Also note how the graphics placement above the pulldown menu get a bit screwed. But this is Opera, so it's to be expected that kind of things are not always how they should be... Just letting you know.

I can replicate this inside of Opera, it seems like it doesn't respect the padding that's applied to the menu items (what helps to move the icon to the left on other browsers), and I'll notify the developer of this as well.

Thanks for letting us know about these bugs, appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.