CoursePrees Pro

Hi,

Can you explain how I can allow students to sign up to my site (currently set up as a test/proof of concept site). The sign-up page isn't showing, and when I navigate directly to it, it says 'sign up not allowed'. What do I need to add to allow this? Can I choose what information we collect from students?

Also- I can't seem to see any options for customising or changing the course press theme- any ideas? The customisation screen gives no options, nor does it generate a preview of the site.

Thanks

Tim

• Luís

Hi tim_handley ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your questions:

The sign-up page isn't showing, and when I navigate directly to it, it says 'sign up not allowed'. What do I need to add to allow this?

Can you check if you are allowing registrations in your website? Go to Settings -> General, the "Anyone can register" field needs to be checked.

Can I choose what information we collect from students?

Yes, but it needs to be done manually adding custom fields to the registration form or if you are using Buddypress, you can use their registration page. I think these topics may interest you:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/custom-registration-form-for-coursepress#post-1033652

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/student-registration-page-customizing#post-777851

I can't seem to see any options for customising or changing the course press theme- any ideas? The customisation screen gives no options, nor does it generate a preview of the site.

Regarding to the customize screen (Appearance -> Customize), that bug was already reported, our developers are aware and working to fix it asap.

However, to customize the Coursepress theme you can use custom CSS or if's a deep customization, you will need to edit the templates to achieve your needs.

In order to help you better, can you give us more information about the changes you want to make?

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.