Coursepress and MarketPress aren't talking to each other correctly

I am not sure when it happened but for some reason Marketpress is not talking with Coursepress anymore.

When you purchase the course it is not connecting and sending a registration confirmation to the client.

I have gone through Coursepress and ensured that Marketpress is set to sell the course.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Marketpress numerous times to make the connection happen.

The last thing that I have done was uninstalled Marketpress, removed the product from a store and reinstalled the plugin. I went back to Coursepress to set a course as a paid course. In the store, it shows the course listed. When I complete the purchase it wants to ship a product. It needs to register the person to the course!

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Lisa ,

Hope you’re doing well today!

As we talked during the live chat, the issue was related to the change of the post type used from MarketPress (Store Settings -> General) from the default “product” to “mp_product”.

However, it should work with both post types, so, I’ve confirmed this bug and flagged the developer so they can get it fixed up asap.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.