CoursePress and MarketPress Registrations are not allowed

Hi! i have search for all the options of CoursePress and MarketPress and read the start guide but this seems not to be enough information to start to sell courses with marketpress

More or less MarketPress after the update of yesterday seems to work fine. But i have some questions now.

1) Login/Register:
In the Checkout first step is possible Login but there is no way to register and i need all the clients to register because the courses will be online without options to download the videos.

How could i make here that the people could register in this step or at least show a url to the sign up page?

2) After enter my own admin user in the login form the page just get loading all the time without go to the next step Billing.

If i am already in my account when i am going to the checkout page all works perfect.

3) In the Courses-signup page have the next information

''Sign Up

Registrations are not allowed.''

4) After one account pay one course how could i make automatic that the user have access?.

I know there is a lot of questions but is getting really hard configure the plugins together, thanks for your time!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Douglas,

Hope you're doing well today.

1) Login/Register:
    In the Checkout first step is possible Login but there is no way to register and i need all the clients to register because the courses will be online without options to download the videos.

I will report this issue to the plugin developers since there is no currently option to add button to registration page.
    For a quick solution you can download the file attached below, unzip it and edit it so you change the current domain.com url to registration url on your site.
    Save the file and upload it to your wp-content/mu-plugins/ folder via FTP.
    If you don't have mu-plugins folder simply create one yourself.

2) After enter my own admin user in the login form the page just get loading all the time without go to the next step Billing.

I was unable to replicate this on my end, can you check if there are any console errors on your checkout page after clicking on Login button.
    Also, can you try disabling your other plugins to see if they could be in conflict here?

3) In the Courses-signup page have the next information
    ''Sign Up
    Registrations are not allowed.''

Please go to Settings > General in your admin section and check that registrations are enabled by checking Anyone can register checkbox.

4) After one account pay one course how could i make automatic that the user have access?.

Can you please elaborate this a bit more, are you looking for users to have access to all courses after they have paid for one or you are saying that you are not having access after the payment is completed?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Douglas

Thanks a lot for your answer, a little bit more of information

1) Okey!, now seems perfect, i have deleted the ''Sign in to speed up the checkout process.'' from class-mp-checkout.php and now is really better.

2) I tried again and it worked fine!

3) Thanks! i have been searching only in marketpress and coursepress options!

4) i need them to register, pay, and after that the access to the one single course that have been paid, checkout didnt work well so i am not sure if this that i want is enabled by default or how is the configuration

5) I am trying to add images and somethings to the checkout page, and after add this things the checkout page just dont work, all the forms and things have disappear. the shortcode is [mp_checkout] i have put it again in the blank page and doesn't work :S

Before the update of marketpress the same thing happened (but without any edit of the page), Checkout just didnt show up. I put the page just like before so it could not be my problem. After deleted ''Sign in to speed up the checkout process.'' from ''class-mp-checkout.php'' all worked fine, it just started not show up when i tried to edit with the page builder of my theme.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Douglas,

Glad to hear other questions are resolved so we are left with this:

4) i need them to register, pay, and after that the access to the one single course that have been paid, checkout didnt work well so i am not sure if this that i want is enabled by default or how is the configuration

If you don't mind granting support access I would like to check your setup and test this on your site?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Douglas

The website is in private mode yet, so i will wait until all the work of the design is done.

I see that i have to add the students manually to the course after they have paid or at least that is what it seems to me. Anyway i will write again in a few days and enable support access.

Another question is, there is a way to hide instructor page?, if there is not a way to hide/delete the instructors pages how could i add a image to each instructor?

Thanks for all!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Douglas,

You shouldn't be forced to add students manually to course, can you tell me which gateway are you using and are you testing it in live or sandbox mode?

Another question is, there is a way to hide instructor page?, if there is not a way to hide/delete the instructors pages how could i add a image to each instructor?

You can use this CSS below to simply hide profile link and users won't be able to access it.
    .profile-link { display: none; }
    If the theme is not one you made, then you may wish to use a child theme or a plugin like this one for this additional CSS. That way you're protected when you come to upgrade.

As for the images, CoursePress uses Gravatar, so just assign image in gravatar to the email address of your instructor and that's it.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Douglas

Hi!, the only payment to the course yet is the transfer bank (manual payment), we are going to put paypal in a few days and maybe more options. I only wanted to know if i had to put the students manually or this is done automatically by Coursepress but you already answer this, so thanks you!.

Profile of instructor out, thanks again.

And by last i am not using child theme, with divi, i am not touching anything but some CSS in the custom css form of divi (Same thing that custom css plugin that you have passed and this is not lost when you update)

Thanks a lot!!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.