Coursepress and Membership freezing up when user hits "enroll now" to get into their class

I am opening a new ticket, as this seems to be it's own issue. I had previously opened a ticket regarding coursepress and membership integration with regard to permissions configurations. However, I also stated in the thread that with permissions already set, when users who have a membership go to enroll in their course (by hitting the enroll now button in the course page), the screen blurs out and a white pop up box opens which is completely empty and the entire process freezes. The person who was assissting regarding integration asked if I had the current version of coursepress installed, due to the fact that this was a bug that was fixed in the current version. I checked and I do have the current version.
Please respond and help as soon as possible, as I have 300 students waiting to access their paid courses, and beyond some small issues on the integration, this is the only thing stopping them from being happy customers....