CoursePress and WPMU DEV academy

A more generic question about CoursePress Pro.

I did a few WPMU DEV academy courses. I like the clean set up of that where I enroll and than each week simply go through a few pages with:
- introduction page
- text instruction
- video instruction
- discussion page
- quiz

That's it, really nice and clean. You are not using the CoursePress plugin for the academy are you?
The CoursePress pages seem much more cluttered in the standard setup.
Can you give any hints to get it as nice and clean a setup as the WPMU DEV academy?

thank you,
Han

• Rupok

Hi Haicu,

Thanks for asking. We are using CoursePress Pro for our academy courses but we have highly customized the appearance of course materials based on our site theme. That's why those seem to be nice and clean to you probably.

Standard CoursePress Pro courses materials are also shown in a pretty nice and clean way. Let me give you a comparison image:

Course inner elements are also shown neat and clean. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

All elements are same, they are just shown in a bit different way in our Academy courses. You can achieve the same design like our academy course pages with custom CSS code. As I said above, our academy course pages are highly customized. So if you want to achieve the same design, you will need a huge amount of custom CSS and a little jQuery coding. If it could be done in 5 - 10 minutes, I'd be glad to write those custom CSS code for you. But I'm afraid, this will take much more and might require you to hire a developer for doing this customization.

You can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section for doing custom jobs like this. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before making any payments to them.

Please let us know if I'm missing anything. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.