CoursePress certificate sent even though option is disabled

Hi, I use CoursePress. It automatically sent a course Certificate by email I do not wish to have that. Even though the option is disabled for a course, the certificate is still being sent to students.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Bela,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I had a look at your installation but I can see that inside CoursePress > Settings there's no Basic Certificate tab in there, and Certificate Email settings are also missing from E-mail Settings tab.

Can you tell us if you made any changes to plugin files that are hiding these fields?

Also, could you perform a conflict test by disabling your other plugins and switching to default theme to see if these fields show up after that?
    If they do then you should be able to disable certificate emails from CoursePress > Settings > E-mail Settings tab.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Bela,

If I create a copy site can you check it form me there, as the site is in production and it is not possible such test that you recommended.

That would be awesome, staging site would allow us to test things in more depth and check what's going on.

You can create stagings site and just like on live installation install WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and grant us support access so we can check it out.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.