Coursepress common questions for more automated process

Hi there,
Although I have done most of features with the coursepress pro plugin, I need to know about following issues:
1. How can I get the theme shown in demo video of course press pro. I am doing its css manually according to my current theme. Any suggestions?
2. HTML Mail Template is not compatible with its mails. Please suggest the way or I need to design all the mails on my own? Please advice.
3. When I opt "Anyone who finished prerequisite course" option at course enrollment, this feature is only compatible with coursepress courses lists. When I show the courses as a woocommerce product list, then this "Anyone who finished prerequisite course" option doesn't work. Any suggestions?
4. If I use the courses via visual composer instead of products, It doesn't show the featured image of course, but when I show it as woocommerce product I have option to set a product feature image there. Can you provide me any suggestion for showing the featured image without showing it as woocommerce product but course press courses in visual composer post grid style as "http://test.successdham.a.wetopi.com/course/".
5. When user purchase the course via course press flow, he get it instantly in dashboard. But when user purchase the course via woocommerce product list, it shows processing and needs a manual "order complete" confirmation by admin. Can it be auto complete?
6. Can we provide ratings and reviews options to coursepress courses lists as we can see in woocommerce products?

Please help find me solutions for the same on urgent basis. Quick response will be appreciable as always you people do.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello ADT,

1. How can I get the theme shown in demo video of course press pro. I am doing its css manually according to my current theme. Any suggestions?

This theme is included with CoursePress Pro. You will find it in the Apearrance -> Themes -> CoursePres. This theme is designed to work with Coursepress Pro.

HTML Mail Template is not compatible with its mails. Please suggest the way or I need to design all the mails on my own? Please advice.

In email settings you have access to all emails and to whole editor - with ability to add media. So there you can customize your emails.

As for the Woocommerce issue, please enale support access so I could have a look. You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

6. Can we provide ratings and reviews options to coursepress courses lists as we can see in woocommerce products?

CoursePress Pro doesn't have option for that at the moment - but please take a look on this thread here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/ratings-and-review-plugin-for-courses-in-coursepress as it shows how ratings can be add.

kind regards,
    Kasia