CoursePress conflict with Bookly Invoices addon

I'm having a problem with CoursePress clashing with another plugin called Bookly Invoices.
When I activate CoursePress I get the following with bookly invoice:
TCPDF ERROR: Could not include font definition file: freeserif

From what I get from bookly your both using different versions of the same library 'tcpdf'.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Martyn

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I tried to check your site but I'm afraid that the access credentials that you have shared during the chat they are not working. The cPanel access returns a message that login is not valid and the site's admin account doesn't seem to be a super-admin role account as it returns "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." errors on Network Admin pages.

Unfortunately, the other plugin involved is a 3rd party premium plugin and we don't have any access to it. We would need a working access to your site to be able to test it and I'm sure we can find a solution.

That being said, please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

I will then check the site and include our CoursePress developers directly so they could find and apply a solution for that.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Martyn

Thank you for your response.

However, I must ask you to immediately change both passwords that you share. This is a public space and we never ask, neither we allow that, Members to post any access credentials or sensitive data here. These forums are publicly accessible and what's posted here in an open text can be indexed via Google and other search engines.

That said, please change both access passwords (to WP and to cPanel) as soon as possible. Once that's done, please follow my guide from my previous post up to the point and this way a direct message will be securely delivered directly to me, omitting the forum.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.