CoursePress conflict with Enfold Theme

Hi,
I'm not sure that my previous post has reached you. (It disappeared before I clicked on submit, while adding a screenshot file)

1stly, thanks for your plugin which really sounds userfriendly to use.
Nevertheless, I have 2 issues while trying to deploy and test it:

1-Theme conflict:
I'm using Enfold Theme of Kriesi.When I publish a course, and especially in the "Unit" Content, the Sidebar goes broken, footer extended,and text displayed more than fullwidth (!) on the screen over every other content.

2-CoursePress UI
When I'm in "Unit" text area, I can input or enter the area unless I click on some button of the toolbar (?). And it doesn't seem to be successful everytime. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you help?
In advance thank you.

P.S: Screenshot attached

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @JMV, hope you're doing well today, and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

I just tried visiting your site, but I'm seeing that it's not available presently. Are there any issues with your hosting?

When it's possible, could you enable Support Access to your site, so that I can have a closer look at things here? :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• JMV
    • New Recruit

Hi Michael,
    I'm afraid (sure) you can't as far as it's an intranet, so the domain isn't opened.
    Or what do you mean by "enable support access" ?

No, I do not have any hosting trouble as far as it's internal.
    Best regards.
    JMV

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @JMV, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

I'm afraid (sure) you can't as far as it's an intranet, so the domain isn't opened.

That's going to make things tricky then, as I don't have a copy of the Enfold theme to test with on my end.

Is there a way that you could provide a live copy of the site, so that we can troubleshoot this further?

Or what do you mean by "enable support access" ?

You can learn more about enabling Support Access here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Hope you had a great weekend, looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.