Coursepress conflict with layerslider and woocommerce

Hi,

We just purchased Coursepress pro but when I activate the plugin it causes Woocommerce and Layerslider to stop working correctly. No errors are shown but it's like the javascript calls to these other plugins are blocked by Coursepress. We are using the Enfold theme. I found a previous post about editing front-enrolement-process.js changing the 'live' function instance name to 'on' but that is already done in latest version I just activated.

Please advise on how to proceed on this issue.

Thank you.

/Regards
Victor

• Victor
    • Flash Drive

Done.

This site affected is TMC Academy, it's a duplicate of TMC Courses which doensn't have Coursepress activated and is also live so you can compare on how it should look.

As you see the layerslider doesn't work and neither does woocommerce product sliders and when one goes to a product it doen't show the full description of the product.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Victor,

I have checked your installation and tried replicating this on my end but even with LayerSlider, Enfold, Woocommerce and CoursePress activated everything is still working on my end.

I do see some console errors on your TMC Courses sub-site and even though they are not affecting the slider they might be affecting CoursePress so could you try disabling other plugins and see if the issue still there after that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Victor
    • Flash Drive

I updated Enfold to 3.3 from 3.04 and the issue was resolved. I contemplated doing it earlier but it's always a bit nervous as you never know what can occur which can take up half the day fixing. From your comment I gathered it must be the issue so I updated and luckily it only took some minor fixes to get back to normal. Thanks for the support.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Victor,

Awesome, glad to hear update fixed it :slight_smile:

It's always good to have staging site where you can do the updates and testing before doing it on live site so you might want to look into that.

I will mark this one as resolved but if you have any related questions feel free to reopen it.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.