Coursepress Course Completion

Good afternoon,

Is there any way to deactivate the pre-course completion, course completion, failed page and grade requirement in course press plugin?

Thank you

• Nastia

Hello Matthew

Thank you for your question!

I am afraid to deactivate the Course Completion step, it will require custom coding. I flagged ou second level support developer to provide you some feedback how this can be achieved.

Though our developer's respond time is much slower than the usual staff, because they are dealing with complex tasks on a daily basis.

As for Grade Requirement, you can set the Minimum Grade Required to 0% and within units do not select the "Assessable" checkbox

Have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Matthew

I hope you are doing great today. I am terribly sorry for the delayed response from our side. Things have been extremely hectic.

I have looked into your needs and went through the code of the CoursePress Pro plugin, I am sorry to let you know that there is no easy way to achieve this except through custom coding. Unfortunately, there is no hook or filter in the plugin that can be used to achieve this, so it means a lot of custom coding needs to be done to modify the plugin itself. Unfortunately for such tasks we cannot help you as it is beyond the scope of this support forum.

If you can't do this yourself, I suggest you hire a Professional WordPress Developer on the Jobs Dashboard . On this page you can post your job description and you will have professional and independent developers bidding on your project, I am sure you can get a fair price there. Please note that WPMU DEV Staff do not take jobs on the Jobs board, so keep in mind that you will be hiring independent developers or companies.

I am sorry that we can't help with this one, I wish you luck in finding the right developer for this Job. Please let us know if you need any thing else.

Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.