Coursepress course details page content can't be changed

The changes made in the Course Details won't save and the old content always appears, we tried clearing the cache and doing a plugin conflict test without success.

All info are in the chat

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi David,

Hope you are having a beautiful day. :slight_smile:

I have gone through you site and the courses edit page. I have found that the video is added using a script in the text editor under the Full Description section. You will see it if you enable the text mode of the editor. Please check the screenshot.

For a test I have commented out the script and found the video is hidden. To prevent the video appear on the page you can commented out the script or remove the script and add new one. Please also empty the caches after making any changes.

I can see that you are using an older version of coursepress that is 2.0.7. Please update the plugin to the latest version. Sometimes upgrade of plugin/wordpress/theme removes a lot of issues automatically and it also helps reducing chances of security holes and vulnerabilities.

Hope this helps.

Please let us know if you need any further help. We are always here to help.

Best Regards,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.