Coursepress course overview page is not correct

If you look at the overview for my course at the following address:

http://inf-opps.com/training/courses/the-21-day-internet-marketing-email-campaign-with-sean-mize/

There are 2 areas of concern.

1) I have not specified a video, but a blank box appears at the top of the page.

2) The course structure does not break the units down into individual modules.

I assume I have set this up incorrectly, but can't find out what i have done.

I have 2 other questions;

1) Is there a user guide that specifies things such a recommended video and image sizes and goes into more detail about setting up coursepress and integrating it with marketpress?

2) Is there a sample website I can look at to get some idea of the capabilities of this configuration. My homepage looks a little dull, but I am not sure whether I can jazz it up with the supplied theme.

Thank you,

Terry

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Terry,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

1) I have not specified a video, but a blank box appears at the top of the page.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of CoursePress Pro plugin and default WordPress theme Twenty Thirteen but didn't reproduce this issue.

Are you having this issue with every created courses and also using default WordPress theme?

Could you please tell me what you have set in Course Featured Video so that i can troubleshoot it?

2) The course structure does not break the units down into individual modules.

Could you please describe it a bit more in detail sharing screenshot of it so that i can better understand what you are talking about?

1) Is there a user guide that specifies things such a recommended video and image sizes and goes into more detail about setting up coursepress and integrating it with marketpress?

We have provided information about this plugin on the following page, apart from this information if you want to know more detail then don't hesitate to ask.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/#usage

2) Is there a sample website I can look at to get some idea of the capabilities of this configuration. My homepage looks a little dull, but I am not sure whether I can jazz it up with the supplied theme.

Currently we don't have sample website but we can help you to configure it.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.