CoursePress different user can't see course.

I'm using CoursePress Pro and I'm running into a snag. We need Editors to be able to see all courses to edit. Even courses they did not create. I have all CoursePress capabilities enabled via User Role Editor, but for some reason, I still can't see courses that an admin has created. Please check and help.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Gabe,

It seems that something else is blocking your custom role from seeing the courses.
    I have exported your RepConnect Admin role from User Role Editor and imported it on my test multisite, created a new course by admin on a subsite and then checked it with different user that had RepConnect Admin role and the course was shown and I was able to edit it as well.

So it seems that something else is affecting either the capabilities or who can access courses on your subsite.
    I would suggest performing a full conflict test by disabling all plugins except for CoursePress and User Role Editor and switch to default WP theme to see if you can access the courses after that.

If you can, activate your plugins one by one until you find which one is causing the issue.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.