Coursepress doesn't retain login info

OK, so I upgraded to 1.2.6 and now I can input text because there is an editor, and I can log out without it kicking me to an upper directory, but It will not remember my password and I have to request a new password everytime I log in!?????

• jtstarke
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Now, I just tried to login by spirit-edu.com/learn/wp-admin and I was kicked to the upper install (www.spirit-edu.com), and when I go back and try to access through student login it doesn't recognize my login and when I click on forgot password, it sends me to the upper install again.
    I can't login at all!
    I have to assume the same is true for all my users. I found out from one of my students in the first place.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @jtstarke,

The only part of this that I've been able to replicate so far on your site would be the inability to log in via the "class_login" page (which I haven't been able to reproduce on my own site), otherwise, I'm not seeing myself get sent off to the root domain.

If you haven't already cleared the cookies & the cache in your browser, I'd want to try that, just to be safe, and then try logging in.

If you're still running into this, I'd like to try logging in directly with your login details, to try to see if there's something particular that'd cause an upset here. Could you send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password) - I've got an idea for a fix for that login page of yours, but working with the plugin directly via FTP would be best, so I can confirm it works right away
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• jtstarke
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Well, I'm embarrassed. With all the weather stuff going on here yesterday, I never tried clearing the browser cache. Never been an issue before. That seems to have done it. Thank you. It's working now. Now I have to replace the modem that got fried in the lightning storm last night.
    Thanks again Michael. I will put that at at the top of my list, if it happens again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.