CoursePress doesn't send certificate

There are students in CoursePress who is finished the course and assessments graded but certificate email does not get. How can I fix it?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Raghavendra,

hope you’re doing good today! :slight_smile:

Could you please enable the “User needs to answer all required assessments and view all pages in order to access the next unit” option for all units and try to complete this once more? Let us know how that goes please!

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Raghavendra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Last week I was assisted in getting Course Pro up and running with myself as the test user, I was certified and recevied a certificate through email. The 2nd user tried and now has 100% but isn’t showing up as certified or receiving an email…. her student name is arice. She did get a response saying she passed and instructor would review. Is there a step I’m missing in order for her to show up as certified and receive a certificate. I have a 3rd user that will test the site but holding off until I determine what is going on here.

• Raghavendra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Nastia,

Please review the 2018 Course which she completed at 100%. She only gets notification that it needs to be reviewed by an instructor. When I do it I get the screen to download the certificate and an email which also gives me the certificate. Is there something I should be doing to approve her test so that she gets certified. I have only been working with this company for 2 weeks and this is all new to me. I used the template for 2017 to design. I seem to be able to get myself certified in both 2017 and 2018. Allison was my test for the 2018 that I created. Please email me or get back to me on what you find out… cgamari@cpsmedicalgroup.com 413-441-5171

• Raghavendra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The site is now published and hoping someone can be available to review and discuss this with me between 12-3:30 today? I really need to get this site up and running. 413-441-5171. This works for me and I can go in and reprint the certificate but arice is not having success. She continues to get a message that the instructor needs to review and I’m not certain what that entails. Emails should be going to cgamari@cpsmedicalgroup.com for this issue

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Raghavendra

I trust you're doing well!

I apologize for the late reply in this thread. Please note we are answering threads form latest to newest and each new reply in the thread moves it, at the end of a queue. I am afraid support access is expired and we are no longer have access to your site. When I've visited last time your site, student name Arice has only completed 2% of total assessments.

To approve assessments that are submitted from students please go to the CoursePress Pro > Assessments. Choose a course to fetch students list. Click on a WorkBook under Student's name to grade the answers. Please see the attached screenshot

I am afraid we do not provide phone support. You can contact us via Live Chat support 24/7 and in our forums here.

If the issue still persists, and assessments can't be graded, please send to us your credentials. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– Login URL

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant URLs

Please advise,

Kind Regards,

Nastia

• Raghavendra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Nastia,

Please review this one more time… The support was still active but I deactivated and reactivated. Everyone is looking at ARICE under 2017 LLSA Course (I need them to review the certificate concerns with 2018 course where she does score 100% as I did). I became certified received the correct response around downloading and received an email indicating the course was completed. Alison scored 100% and gets the following displayed and I don’t have the option set up for an instructor to review so I can’t see a problem. I look under assessments as you suggested and she has 100% as I do. She receives the following when she gets back to the course to try and recertify.

Congratulations! You have completed COURSE_NAME!

Your course instructor will now review your work and get back to you with your final grade before issuing you a certificate of completion

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Raghavendra

Hope you're doing well!

I apologize for the delay in here. I could replicate this strange issue with CoursePress. The Course set up has no assessable modules, to provide a certification at the end of the course, there must be at least one assessable unit.

In some Unit's section, like for example in Unit 11, there are no modules in it. So students do not see it. There should at least be 1 module for the Units/Sections to properly work.

Please add a text module to these units that do not have modules at all. Add at least one assessable module. To do so, please click on Assessable as shown in the screenshot below:

Let us know how it went!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.