CoursePress enroll button not showing

When you click to see the details of my , the "enroll" button is not showing up consistently - sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enrollment is due to open this week. HELP!

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Lynise, it's Michael, from the live chat session earlier today! :slight_smile:

I just had a look inside your site, and I noticed that inside of:

Settings -> General

That the "Anyone can register" box wasn't checked there (which explains why I wasn't able to see the signup box earlier).

I've checked that box for you, and can confirm that the signup button is now showing up inside of Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome 39 & Mozilla Firefox 35, all while logged out of your site.

Could you confirm that it's displaying for you now as well? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Lynise
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Micheal...
    and i'm getting this error message at the top of the screen after that...

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /homepages/21/d444987890/htdocs/Classes/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/classes/class.shortcodes.php on line 1012

Warning: getimagesize(http://classes.healingtreehealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/eMpTy-Plate-image.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /homepages/21/d444987890/htdocs/Classes/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/classes/class.shortcodes.php on line 1012

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Lynise,

My apologies for the long overdue on this thread.

I'm getting this form that people have to set up an account before registering... is that supposed to happen?

You need to have users registered to enroll courses since the plugin is storing responses from each student.

i'm getting this error message at the top of the screen after that...

This is usually issue with the host that has blocked certain functions, can you see if the following solutions work in your case:
    http://www.solo-technology.com/blog/2010/04/07/quick-fix-for-url-file-access-is-disabled-issues/
    If not, try contacting your hosting provider to see if it can be resolved on their end.

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.