Coursepress Free vs. Pro feature list

I'm unable to differentiate between free and pro features. I've seen KB articles stating they are different. However, I also found the following on https://wordpress.org/plugins/coursepress/

Does the free version of CoursePress have any limitations?
Nope! All of the course management features in the free and pro versions are exactly the same.

Would you please clarify of point me to a feature comparison listing. Thx.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Bob

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You're actually right, there's no difference. As the wp.org CoursePress FAQ says:

Does the free version of CoursePress have any limitations?

Nope! All of the course management features in the free and pro versions are exactly the same.

So, why "bother with the Pro" you would like to ask, I assume :slight_smile:

While there's no difference in features and all updates (or nearly all) are issued at the same time, please remember that here you do not "subscribe for CoursePress Pro" but instead you do have access to all our plugins, tools, services and support. That includes (but is not limited to): managed backups in the cloud, tools for site optimization and security, The Academy, a place to manage and monitor all your sites from a single central hub (which we call The Hub by the way), a 24/7 support (including 24/7 live support chat)...

Furthermore, even if you use CoursePress Pro only - 24/7 support is something that you only get as a WPMU DEV Member. We do provide support on wp.org support forum for the free CoursePress of course and we do our best to help as much and fast as possible but options there are sometimes limited and we may also not be able to help as fast as here (not to mention that we cannot provide you with live support there)...

Also, some things may (or may not, I'm not saying they will, just saying that "everything's possible") change in future so I cannot guarantee that the "feature list" will always be exactly the same. Though so far it is :slight_smile:

If you have any additional question, feel free to ask please and I'll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
    Adam