coursepress full width blog template

Hi there, will you be adding more options for page/blog templates in the future? I'm finding the template very difficult to customize and the options are soooo limited... I tried to use coursepress with avada theme as I have full control over the design aspects but the plugin lost all of it's good looks.

As I want to keep the look and feel of the coursepress theme I need two templates.

1. a blog page that is full width (and a blog listing page that doesn't show the whole blog, an excerpt with pic would be nice)

2. a full width page template (100%) so we can use shortcodes to design the page, also with an option to take out the page title and big space around it (can't put a slider on the home page as there is a big gap above, grr)

If you have an easy solution that would be great.

Ash

Hello @katherine

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

For full width page template, you can use the template - Page ( without widgets ) template. This page template is full width.

About the full width blog page template, I am marking this as a feature request though, but for now, I am attaching a zip. You need to unzip and place it into the /themes/coursepress/ folder. You may also need to write some css to change the style.

Hope it helps Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash