CoursePress – How do instructor issue certificate to student?

Hi

I have some issues with the CoursePress plugin.

I even so far as to install it on a brand new wordpress installation with no other plugins installed.

I created a new course using the CoursePress plugin running on the CoursePress Theme.

That is working fine.

Now, the issues comes in when I register as a new member and take the course.

The new member completed the course which is fine.

The issue I’m having now is that the new member needs to get a certificate. Preferably automatically from the system as there is nothing to be assessed.

How do I as instructor grade / assess the students progress and issue him/her a certificate.

When I log in as admin and go to assessments, there is nothing there. I cannot seem to find any place in the CoursePress plugin where I can acknowledge a students complement of the course and provide him with a certificate.

Your assistance will be very welcome.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Bitcoin,

Thanks for asking. When there is no assess-able module in your Units, and your students completes all questions and modules, your students should be given option to download the certificate automatically. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Assessment section should show the progress of your students. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Is it not showing the same on your site? I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Josh

How are you today?

The instructor has access to assessments, once the student completed the course and got the required score the certificate will be available there, and the instructor can issue it as you can see on my teammate screenshot.

However, I'm afraid you are not able to issue certificated per Unit, the student must complete the course.

Let us know if you need any further help on this.

Best Regards,

Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.