coursepress instructor profiles not showing for admin?

I put coursepress on several of my sites because I loved the idea and I started to set up courses when I noticed that my profile page doesn't show up but the other instructor's profile page does. Is there a trick to this? I am the one that created the site so my profile would be the first one made, the other instructor I added later but gave admin rights because it's actually his site. In the long run it really doesn't matter much but I noticed it was the same on other sites of mine as well... so I want to figure out the problem and fix it. Any ideas? :disappointed:

• Patrick

Hi there @smaggio

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard! And I hope you had a great weekend too. :slight_smile:

While your profile may exist in WordPress, it won't show up on the front-end as an instructor unless you are actually assigned as an instructor to one or more courses.

To do that, pop open Step 3 - Instructors for the course you are an instructor of, then assign yourself. :slight_smile:

Your profile will ow be accessible on the front-end as an instructor.

Please do let us know if this helps, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.