Coursepress keeps crashing my site

Every time I try to activate it jacks up my site. Every page in the wordpress admin area loads blank. The site still loads when I am not logged in but it I can't edit anything. On lillianevemoore.com when I installed it, the admin area continued to work but when I would go to the course page either as a preview or live, it would load as blank.

• Luís

Hi Lillian ,

Hope you're doing well today!

We will need to make some debug to investigate further what is causing these issues.

1) Could you follow the flowchart of the below page to determine if another plugin may be conflicting with CoursePress?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

2) Can you enable the debug flags in your wp-config.php to see if any error was saved?

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

It will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "wp-content" folder. Can you share it with us?

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Note: Save the file as a .txt, because the .log extension is not allowed in the attachments.

Cheers, Luís

• Lillian

I just tried to install it again and now I am getting this message:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'CoursePress_Core' not found in /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'CoursePressPro_Core' not found in /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'CoursePressPro_Wpmudev' not found in /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'CoursePress_Upgrade' not found in /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/coursepress.php:182 Stack trace: #0 /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): CoursePressUpgrade::cp2_flush_rewrite_rules('') #1 /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-settings.php(449): do_action('init') #4 /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home1/jaguarbl...') #5 /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home1/jaguarbl...') #6 /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-admin/admin.php(31): require_once('/home1/jaguarbl...') #7 {main} thrown in /home1/jaguarbl/public_html/Happy/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/coursepress.php on line 182

I would really love some help with this!

• Luís

Hi Lillian ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for the late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

Can you please send us the FTP details of your website so we can investigate this issue further? If yes, please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.