COURSEPRESS LIST OF UNITS DOES NOT SCROLL, MAKING "ADD UNIT" INACCESSIBLE

When adding course units to a course with many units, the list of units extends beyond the viewable height of the page. The list of units does not scroll. Since the "Add Unit" button is at the bottom of the list of units, you are no longer able to add units. Even if I used a direct link to create new units, I wouldn't be able to scroll down the list to re-order the units.

Using Coursepress version 1.2.6.6

Thanks,
Julie

• Julie

Hi Tyler!

Thanks for the fast response! I switched over to Safari and it works great there so I'll use that browser instead.

If you still want to look into the issue, here are more details: I'm experiencing the issue in Chrome [up to date Version 47.0.2526.80 (64-bit)] on a 15" Macbook. After closer inspection, I realized that there is a thin scroll bar to the right of the units panel and, while I can't scroll that panel with the normal scrolling by dragging on my trackpad with the cursor over the panel, I CAN scroll by clicking directly on the scroll bar and holding/dragging it. That was awkward to explain so here's a quick video of my screen: http://www.screencast.com/t/WGUbpcSuD.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Julie,

No problem! Thanks for the reply and screencast. I see what you mean, I get similar behavior on my mac in Chrome, except I'm not seeing the scroll bar but can still scroll normally with the track pad gestures.

I'll pass this onto the developer. Not something urgent to improve but definitely something we can look into updating in a future version, improving the usability :slight_smile:

If you have any further questions in the meantime just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.