CoursePress login and registration page not working

The login menu redirect to /student-login/ page, while in the setting it is set to redirect to the /logginn/ page.

Same for the registration page, it should load /registrering/ page instead of the /courses-signup/

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi morfjord,

Seems like the old menu link most probably were added via the theme side. Maybe hooked to any of these actions? Do you recall adding any custom functions hooking to these below:

do_action( 'fl_after_top_bar' );
    do_action( 'fl_before_header' );

To check further the theme side, I tried to login via the SFTP access provided, but unfortunately it isn’t loading in my side, I’m getting the following error:

Error:	Authentication failed.
    Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

`

I checked the login with one of our colleagues, and even he’s getting the same error. Could you please share a working SFTP login, or fix the existing one, so that we could give a closer look at the theme code to ensure whether the /student-login, and /courses-signup are hardcoded inside the theme side, or not.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-SFTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.