COURSEPRESS - main site, subsites : how promote subsites courses on main site ?

Hi,

I would like to know if you could help me with this :

My WpMU is built like this :
- a main site with an automatic default "template" for subsites that are created after. So main site is a "home"/"landing" (where I would like present courses that have been created in an other subsite).
- subistes, one for each teacher, each teacher has his proper courses.

So, I would like use Shortcodes in order to feature somes subsites courses on the main site.

If I try, for example in an article on the mainsite, I write a shortcode with course_id=51, it seems search id 51 on mainsite. But in fact, it's id51 of a subsite precisely.
So it's doesn't work like this, all likes built like this are broken.

In order words, i need to use shortcode on mainsite, to point on subsites courses.

Thanks you in advance and have a good day !

Best regards

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @boll, hope you're well today!

This is something that is not possible with CoursePress out of the box. Since this is an interesting idea I'll put this in features and feedback and if enough people request for it we will consider adding it to the future versions of the plugin.

Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.