[CoursePress, Marketpress] How do I replace course press and market press

Hi,
I am actually still in shock from hearing that you are discontinuing most of the plugins I use.
Would you please send over a step by step guide on how to replace the combination of course press and market press?
I am selling a coursepress course with Marketpress and I need to make sure that previous buyers still maintain access
Which Software do I use to replace Coursepress?
I guess I need to replace Marketpress with WooCommerce as per your announcement.
This really sucks by the way. I feel like I wasted a huge amount of money betting on you guys keeping your promise over never ever discontinuing a plugin. So disappointing :slight_frown:
regard,s
Boris

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Boris,

I understand your pain and the troubles this might cause to you, the decision to do this certainly didn't come easy :slight_frown:

There are multiple other LMS solutions out there and you can find some information on more popular ones here:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/best-wordpress-lms-plugins-compared/

I'm afraid that we don't have step by step guides on how to transfer to another system as it depends on the destination plugin itself.
    CoursePress has an option of exporting courses with students so you can check with the developers of the plugin you're moving to how it can be modified to match their import tool and transfer the data that way.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.