CoursePress Multiple Choice Not Allowing More Than Two Options

I'm trying to add four options to multiple choice questions but when I save the options go back to only two.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Matthew,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've just tested this on my own sandbox adding four responses (two of the set as correct) and then adding two more (with another once set as correct) but I wasn't able to replicate this issue. I suppose then it's an issue specific to your install so I'd like to dig a bit deeper.

That said, could you please grant me a support access so I could take a closer look? To do this, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Could please also let me know if the issue occurs only in case of some specific courses/units or for each?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @mattjbyrnes,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

Dear member I've tried to replicate issue on your end too but I can't. I've created some dummy courses on your end in order to replicate this ( now I've deleted those ) but didn't get what you are mentioning.

So can you tell me in which course you are facing this issue. ? So we can test in that particular case.

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.