CoursePress not enrolling students with WooCommerce Checkout

I got a sample course for testing the signup process with WooCommerce. Everything seems to go well except for the students are being enrolled into the course. If you would you try it out, here is what you’ll need:

-https://triuneleadershipservices.com/courses/woo-test-course/

-Coupon code for 100% off: WPMUCOUPON

-I’ve enabled WPMU support access as well

Just an FYI, I first tested this process with MarketPress and then switched to try it with WooCommerce. MarketPress isn’t installed right now but CoursePress keeps pushing notifications to install it. Not sure if that is helpful, but it doesn’t hurt to include more info!

Thanks for your time!

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello CYBERsprout,

I hope you are well today.

I checked out your site. The problem is that WooCommerce is not completing the transactions. They are set to Processing.

Screenshot:

I see you are in sandbox mode. May I suggest going into live mode, putting in your production details and do a transaction for $1.00. This should trigger PayPal to notify WooCommerce that the transaction is complete, which will trigger activation of the student in CoursePress.

I suggest this because, once I marked the transaction as paid, my test account was automatically activated in CoursePress and I was able to access the course I registered for.

Screenshot:

Let us know if this leads to a solution for you.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.