Coursepress not saving my settings and not creating course pages

Hello,

I've had a lot of issues with MarketPress and have decided to use woocommerece with coursepress. I'm getting a lot of weird things happening when I create the course even when I was integrated with marketpress. I created the course and no matter how many times I select a paid course it always reverts to free. Also, none of the featured images or featured videos get saved in the settings.

When I click enroll in the course it brings me to a 404 page not found with the url of my course. I have made sure to enable the course live but no matter what I do it doesn't seem to work. I've had this issue from the moment I downloaded it and added my first course.

When I use the short code [course_list] on a custom page, none of the courses even showed up. I've checked and I'm not receiving any errors on the page. I'd be happy to give access to see what's going on here because I would certainly love to use your plugin.

Thank you,
Zachary Berenger

• Nithin

Hi Zack,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested MarketPress, and CoursePress Pro in my site, and I wasn't able to notice any issue with paid course reverting to free. I was able to checkout without any issues. However, I could see that the featured images doesn't get exported to the products created, I'm pinging the developer to check whether this is by design. You can however edit the products to add the featured image as a workaround. It seems like you are now using WooCommerce, so I wasn't able to notice this issue in your system, is it possible to switch to MarketPress? Or if it's a live site, you can create a staging site where we can test this extensively.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/testing-environment-wordpress/

When I click enroll in the course it brings me to a 404 page not found with the url of my course. I have made sure to enable the course live but no matter what I do it doesn't seem to work. I've had this issue from the moment I downloaded it and added my first course.

I'm not able to replicate this issue either, could you try resetting your permalinks, located under Settings > Permalinks, and click the Save Changes button, and see whether it makes any difference.

When I use the short code [course_list] on a custom page, none of the courses even showed up. I've checked and I'm not receiving any errors on the page.

I tested this in my system, and it works fine too. Since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please test all these issue with a default WordPress theme enabled, and check whether it works fine. Please do let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.