CoursePress Plugin Not Working

When I installed CoursePress using your wordpress dashboard the plugin caused many of my sites files to have errors and I had to go into the cPanel to delete the plugin and re-upload all of the affected files.

It created fatal errors with WP-settings.php and wp-includes/capabilities.php and also wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-pages.php

Now I cannot use my site at all without fixing code. Please help me fix this. Now I will be extra wiery of installing any of your plugins of which I am paying quite a bit of money monthly for.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Tyler Johnson,

I hope had been good today!

Sad to hear the problems you have with CoursePress.

Can you send me the FTP access to your website, so I can try figure out what is causing these errors.

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Cheers, Luís

• Tyler Johnson
    • Flash Drive

HUGE COMPLAINT!

This has taken quite a bit of time with little communication! Additionally, the support chat you just hosted allowed one person to monopolize almost the entire hour and then cuts everyone else off!

I expect a response and resolution to my issue by the end of the day today!

I hate to be rude but this is becoming ridiculous. Your support channels don't seem very supportive and the company seems very unresponsive.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Tyler Johnson,

Sorry for not assiste you in useful time and all the problems it may have caused. I needed to reply to older threads first and I was unable to solve your issue quickly.

I hope you can accept my apologizes and do not get a bad impression of our support because of my mistake.

I assume my fault and hope I can assist you better in a near future.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.