CoursePress Plugin/Styling Advice/Help

Hi there,

We recently came across CoursePress and have fallen in love with it's simplicity and plan on using it to create learning portals for our clients to use with employee training. I have a couple of questions that I was wondering if you can either help me with or point me in the right direction to find out more.

1. Is it possible to make a demo account that does not remember the progress through a course?

2. When adding audio clips, the player looks pretty old and outdated, is there anyway to make it look more attractive or use an alternative plugin?

Thanks,
alastair

• Sajid

Hello Alastair,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a member and nice words regarding this plugin. It always motivates us to perform better and produce quality products/services.

1. Is it possible to make a demo account that does not remember the progress through a course?

I am sorry but this is not possible at the moment out of the box. However, I am going to flag one of our developer here to get his invaluable feedback on this matter. But please bear in mind that the response time might be slower than normal support and also it is not guarantee that he will come up with a solution for sure. Even though we will try our best.

2. When adding audio clips, the player looks pretty old and outdated, is there anyway to make it look more attractive or use an alternative plugin?

This is default WordPress audio player that originally uses MEJS player. You can find any plugin that provides styling options or one click skins for this player.

I found following one that worked perfectly fine for me:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/media-player-style-kit/screenshots/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.