CoursePress Pro enroll button and other issues

1.)I am having difficulty listing courses in pages, it shows elipses instead of content,
2.) the enroll button is not appearing, I tried it through a post and the enroll button is showing.
3.) when the course description shows there is no button to enroll or continue an existing course.
4.)The questions are graded individually and the pass mark on single choice question is obviously 100% so how do I set a pass mark on the entire set of 10 questions?

What I am trying to achieve is have a basic carpentry course in which users will be asked 10 questions the pass grade is 70% if they fail they take another test with a separate set of questions, if they fail again they need to register for the course again. Is this possible? Please let me know if it is not possible as I will be looking at other solutions if this is not possible with CoursePress. I have granted support access to the site

Thanks,

Nastia

Hello Adil , I hope you are doing well today!

1.)I am having difficulty listing courses in pages, it shows elipses instead of content,

A student need to be enrolled to a course in order to see the full content of a course. The non-student see the Course Overview content before they enroll to a course. You can edit it in Courses, edit a course > step 1.

2.) the enroll button is not appearing, I tried it through a post and the enroll button is showing.
    3.) when the course description shows there is no button to enroll or continue an existing course.

The enroll button is not visible because of the course settings.

The courses are set so the students can be added manually. To change this, navigate to Courses, edit a course and go to step 6. Under the "Who can Enroll in this course", choose Anyone.

After this, the Enroll button will show up.

4.)The questions are graded individually and the pass mark on single choice question is obviously 100% so how do I set a pass mark on the entire set of 10 questions?

Atthis time, this is not possible with the current version of the plugin. But this feature will be included in the big future update. We are working on CoursePress 2.0 right now which will add a lot of new features and improvements.

I hope this will help!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Adil

As far as the "Who can Enroll in this course" setting I am aware and want the users to be logged on before they can enroll and yes I did check it out, the settings are working in the post.
    ....2016/09/07/woodworking-course/ where the enroll and continue buttons show but not on a page.

I understand that the feature update for this is in work for more than a year and there is no solution at present. What I would request is to make this clear in the feature list,

The quiz grading system does not make any sense, I am also facing problems with defender plugin on and off though I have learned how to cope with it. Seems like the developers need to iron out a lot of creases before the next big release. Thanks for the help anyway.

Sajid

Hi Adil,
    Hope you are doing good today and hope you don't mind me chiming in here.

I could replicate the issue with ellipses while using the shortcode with to display short description. Its happening because you have one or more than one empty lines at the start of Course Excerpt / Short Overview text box.

Please remove those empty lines/spaces and it will work just fine.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance

Best Regards,
    Sajid