[CoursePress Pro] Add to Cart buttons not showing

We have integrated WooCommerce but the Add to Cart buttons are not showing.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Anna Bouhail

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked your site and I can see the course listed as product on /shop page, which is expected. There is an "Add to cart" button there. Then, the CoursePress is set to redirect from "product page" for courses to the single course page, where there should be an "Enroll now" button.

So, a user has two ways to go: either add to cart directly from WooCommerce or click on "Enroll Now" - login (or create an account) - and the "Add to cart" button would show automatically after that.

However, I can see that this last part doesn't seem to be working on your site. There is an "Enroll now" button that seems to be a part of the header/menu and not in the course itself. Were there any changes made like some custom template created or the button somehow (with some custom code) moved to the header?

Have you tried to switch (temporarily) the site to the default Twenty Seventeen theme and see if that's working with that theme? If not, could you please do it and let me know if that changes things?

Let me know please about above things and I'll investigate it further then.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Anna,

I had a look at your installation and can see that registrations are disabled under Settings > General panel and due to that Enroll button is not shown.

CoursePress requires members to be registered in orted to take the course, so when you visit the course while logged-out it will show Enroll Now button which first prompts you to create an account and then to go to checkout.

If you create new "student" account now and visit your course you will see that the Add to cart button is shown, that's because you are already logged-in and you can enroll in the course.
    But when registration is disabled Enroll button is hidden because visitors can't purchase the course like that.

When you enable "Anyone can register" option in Settings > General panel you will see that Enroll button is then shown for visitors as well.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.