CoursePress Pro and ACF Pro conflict

Hi There

I have both the ACF Pro and CoursePress Pro plugins installed on what is thankfully still a staging site.
However, I am encountering issues in CoursePress Pro.
The problem being that the select fields in the course admin pages are broken, for example, when trying to select an instructor for the course.
When opening the chrome debugger this is the error message that I see (/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/assets/inc/select2/3/select2.min.js?ver=3.5.2):
"Uncaught Error: Option 'ajax' is not allowed for Select2 when attached to a <select> element.
at String.<anonymous> (select2.min.js?ver=3.5.2:21)
at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2)
at d.prepareOpts (select2.min.js?ver=3.5.2:21)
at d.prepareOpts (select2.min.js?ver=3.5.2:22)
at d.init (select2.min.js?ver=3.5.2:21)
at HTMLSelectElement.<anonymous> (select2.min.js?ver=3.5.2:22)
at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2)
at a.fn.init.each (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2)
at a.fn.init.a.fn.select2 (select2.min.js?ver=3.5.2:22)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (coursepress-course.js?ver=2.0.3.1:1819)

Now I know the file being complained about is an ACF Pro plugin file, but for some reason it is being referenced when working on CoursePress Pages?

I have the most current versions of Wordpress, CoursePress Pro and ACF Pro installed.
To get the CoursePress Pro working again, I need to disable the ACF Pro plugin, which obviously is not ideal as then the rest of my site does not work, I rely heavily on ACF Pro for my templates and user backend.

I have a bunch of screen grabs for your convenience, however I am unable to attach them here in the ticket system, so shout if you want them.

I hope you are able to help as the client is currently playing with CoursePress Pro and it's functionality at the moment, and once the course content is all set up, we wish to go live, expected to be in the next 2 weeks.

Kindest regards