CoursePress Pro and Membership2 Pro Integration

I have tried looking, and maybe I just haven't come across the answer yet but I was wondering if there was a way of integrating CoursePress Pro with Membership 2 Pro?

What I would like to do is have a block of courses (created in CoursePress), which are accessible by subscribing to a membership. All courses should be available to all membership levels, but the membership terms would vary ($25/month, $250/annual, etc.).

The goal is to market the courses as a bundled package rather than individually.

The only way I can see this working using the two plugins is to create a page with all courses listed and have that page get protected by Membership 2 Pro. Each course would be free at that point (assuming the student already registered through Membership). The problem I see with this is that the individual courses would not be blocked, so if you accessed them directly you could get the course for free.

Perhaps I've overlooked something in the settings, but as far as I can tell it doesn't seem possible at this point.

Another option, which seems popular, is to offer bundled courses in CoursePress for sale through MarketPress. The thread here has received a lot of +1's. Again, that doesn't seem possible at the moment.

Any advice for setting this up using any combination of plugins or custom code would be appreciated.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Scott,

Thanks for your question. Hope you're having a good weekend!

The problem I see with this is that the individual courses would not be blocked, so if you accessed them directly you could get the course for free.

You can use membership 2's URL protection add-on to protect the courses as well :slight_smile:

That way they can't access any of the courses at all until they get the proper membership.

Another option, which seems popular, is to offer bundled courses in CoursePress for sale through MarketPress. The thread here has received a lot of +1's. Again, that doesn't seem possible at the moment.

We do hope to add this in the future, but you're right it's not possible yet and development on the feature hasn't begun yet. The solution above is your best bet at the moment.

If you have any further questions just let us know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler