Coursepress Pro and WooCommerce not syncing well

I'm using coursepress pro and trying to use the woocommerce plugin with it. I found a get-response email autoresponder plugin to work with woocommerce and couldn't find one for marketpress so that's why I've decided to switch.

However, if I have chosen that I DON"T want to redirect woocommerce product posts to a parent course post, then the enroll now button through a course page goes to an empty cart without adding the course to the cart. When I have it checked on then clicking on the woocommerce "shop" in the menu goes to the first course I created, but the enroll now button goes to a cart with the course in it.

I want to be able to sell other digital products, while being able to capture email leads into an autoresponder campaign, so I still need the woocommerce shop to be accessible. As far as I know, there's no way currently to integrate Marketpress with an e-mail autoresponder service such as aweber, mailchimp, or getresponse, so that when they sign up for the course they can receive automatic e-mails from a campaign I created if they choose to select it during purchase. Help? Thank you.

• Rupok

Hi Troy

Hope you had a wonderful day.

if I have chosen that I DON"T want to redirect woocommerce product posts to a parent course post, then the enroll now button through a course page goes to an empty cart without adding the course to the cart

I tried to regenerate the issue on my test site, but I could not regenerate the issue. I had "Redirect WooCommerce product post to a parent course post" UNCHECKED, then went to course details page, and clicked on Enroll Now button. It took me to the cart page and the course was added to the cart in my test site. Do you have any other suggestions so I can regenerate this on my test site? I can help as soon as I can regenerate this.

When I have it checked on then clicking on the woocommerce "shop" in the menu goes to the first course I created, but the enroll now button goes to a cart with the course in it

I could regenerate this issue. When I CHECKED that redirect option, then clicked the "Shop" menu, it goes to the first course I created and it's also added in the cart when enroll now button is clicked. So I'm reporting it to our developer now. I believe, he will come up with a solution very soon.

Can you make a plugin conflict test so we can be sure that no other plugin is causing this? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can visit this article: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

As far as I know, there's no way currently to integrate Marketpress with an e-mail autoresponder service such as aweber, mailchimp, or getresponse, so that when they sign up for the course they can receive automatic e-mails from a campaign I created if they choose to select it during purchase

Yes, you are right. However, I can send your ticket to our Features and Feedback section if you want. The more people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this, and may release a plugin for integrating MarketPress with autoresponder services.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Troy

Hey Rupok, Thank you so much for the speedy reply!
    I tried it again, the first instance happens when I'm logged into my account. It worked better on incognito. Thanks for helping clear that up.

Glad that the other thing was found. Hope it gets resolved. Where is the shop supposed to go when the redirect option is checked?

I'll try out isolating the plugins and get back to you on that.

If it's possible to send in a ticket for that autoresponder feature it would make a world of difference for many marketers I believe. Being able to have the option of having customers subscribe to a newsletter upon checkout might allow more repeat buyers to anyone's business. They can be targeted specifically as people who bought product or service with an e-mail campaign and may help the business owner add more value to the customer.

Thanks again for the support
    have an awesome day!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.