Coursepress pro Certificate issue

The new update has failed to load certificate background image. No matter what image I choose for the certificate background. Its loading white.. bg.

• Nithin

Hey webdevcanada,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

also there is another bug -- "Display Time Estimates for Units and Lessons" option where we use to put time under the UNITS Section is not there anymore..?

I checked this in my system, and once I enabled the Display Time Estimates for Units and Lessons option, I was able to view the time listed under the course page.

However, I wasn't able to notice this in units section, I'll have to check this with the developer, to see whether this is by default.

Last, Course Structure when displayed on the front end does not display UNIT Sections under UNITS when selected with LIST option + Expanded. This all happens on the Course Detail Page.

I'm not exactly sure whether I understood this issue, I checked all the units in the Course Structure, and I was able to notice the courses were displaying under units page without any issue. Could you please advise what I'm missing here, possibly a screenshot should help understand it better.

1. On the student dashboard, the "FIND OUT MORE" button is inactive and does not lead you to course details page.
    2. Once a course is added to the cart and you visit the same course it shows the button that says "Already in the cart" is also inactive

I'm not able to replicate this exact issue in my system, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look at this, and see what is being missed here.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi webdevcanada,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

When do you think the CERTIFICATE issue is getting fixed?

Please update the plugin to the latest version v2.0.3, the latest version has many bug fixes, and it also contains the patch for the certificate background image no working issue.

Please update the plugin to the latest version, and let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin