[CoursePress Pro] Certificates not always availalbe

I see that sometime a student complete a course but the certificate is not available or if the course is changed slightly the certificate is then no longer available. At the moment I printed them manual certificates but is there any way that a certificate can be requested or added somehow if this happens. How can we get around this. A specific student I refer to is Mike Pownall - if you can please look into this for me. The course is short term fundamentals.

I have allowed you access to the website for support

• Anna Bouhail

Hi that helps that we can tell them to use the link. But is there any way that we on our side can know what the certificate link is because if they come with stories that they deleted it or something. These clients can be difficult but we will also put on the email that they must keep the link to the certificate.

One last question - why does it happen that these certificates become unavailalbe from the back ends side? That must have something to do with coding?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello

But is there any way that we on our side can know what the certificate link is because if they come with stories that they deleted it or something.

Those links are generated with custom unique string in the url, so we can "see" them on the admin side.

One last question - why does it happen that these certificates become unavailalbe from the back ends side?

They are not avaliable if after they finish course and they get certificate - there is something changes in the course. Like for example: you have added new question or other module into course then students that finished that course did not finished that or haven't seen that new module so their assessments are not completed.
    In other words - any change done in course content after course started and have students that finished that course - will result with change of the grade and that means course will not be completed.

- if we use the questionnairre format on a course instead of individual unit with each a question - a certificate is not issued automatically at all. Can this be fixed?

What do you mean by "questionnairre" - which course on your site has this format?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.