Coursepress Pro Certification and Instructor profile

CERTIFICATION INFO NEEDED:
On your site you say: "Offer certification with your courses with grading, marking and assessment tools"

We want to have these generated automatically. Is this possible? IF not is there a plugin that works with this that we can add?

BUG to report:
We have noticed that the Instructor Profile is a little buggy. It pulls from gravatar.com though we did not want to use gravatar.com. It does not always work if we our development team adds the instructor. The "See Full Profile" sometimes works and sometimes does not even using "pretty links".

Any help with this would be great.

• aristath

Hello there @iBabko, I hope you're well today!

"Offer certification with your courses with grading, marking and assessment tools"
    We want to have these generated automatically. Is this possible? IF not is there a plugin that works with this that we can add?

Currently the best way to do this is to issue your own certificates to users. You can create them using a generator such as this: http://www.certificatemagic.com/

With that said, a built in certification system is in the works right now

We don't have an ETA; however, it is currently in development and will be one of the first major features added.

We have noticed that the Instructor Profile is a little buggy. It pulls from gravatar.com though we did not want to use gravatar.com

Actually WordPress does that by default, not CoursePress...
    I have notified the plugin developer however on this one to check if it would be possible to change that behavior.

The "See Full Profile" sometimes works and sometimes does not even using "pretty links"

I'm afraid I'll need some more information on that... Have you pinpointed if there's a pattern of some sort?

Please advise,
    Ari.