[CoursePress Pro] Display section questions and user answers in certificate

I would like to display the users answers to the individual sections in the certificate along with the question.

The certificate should look something like this:
Question1
Answer1

Question2
Answer2

Basically I would like to have a certificate that displays the content of the unit text, questions and answers. Like handing back a test in school where you can see the explanation, the question and your answer.

I have looked through the tokens and know it can be achieved through this option. Please tell me how.

Thanks.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ingenieurbüro Dr. Plesnik GmbH,

At the moment it is not possible without custom coding - I have send message to one of our developers to check how time consuming and complex it would be.
    They are checking what has to be used to have this option for certificates.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Ingenieurbüro Dr. Plesnik GmbH ,

As Kasia said it's not possible without some custom coding and it exceeds the purpose of our support forum. I have prepared a snippet here:
    https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/b7f49ecb14471d6cd14869bc80a0717f

which should include the questions and answers in certificates ( except for uploads and quizes ). This is to be used as guide mostly. I would suggest to hire a developer from our jobs board if it doesn't feel your needs as it is.

In order to test the script you can download it, unzip it and upload it to your wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If the mu-plugins folder does not exist there you can simply create it.

Hope this would be helpful!
    Cheers!

• Ingenieurbüro Dr. Plesnik GmbH
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you very much for the quick and implemented answer.

Right now I do not know which "TOKENS" I can use to display the questions and answers for the certificate. The section that previously displayed them above the text input field is now empty. It only says: "Use these tokens to display actual course details:".

Could you please establish contact to a premium Course Press Pro developer for a custom extension? What I need is the following:

I need to structure information in a course. The user shall be presented with questions to be answered. Each answer shall be linked to a previously created text which is displayed on the certificate depending on the answer given. Those text elements could be stored in a custom post type. The basic idea is to use Course Press Pro as a management platform to create pdf documents from a set logic of question and answers.

Example:
    User has a question with a yes of no answer. User answers "no" then text element 2 will be inserted into the certificate. User answers with "yes" then text element 1 will be inserted into the certificate.

Maybe this is already done with your custom script and I just don't know how to make it work.

Thanks in advance.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ingenieurbüro Dr. Plesnik GmbH,

In CoursePress certificates only those tokens are avaliable:

FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME, COURSE_NAME, COMPLETION_DATE, CERTIFICATE_NUMBER, UNIT_LIST

it does not support questions and answers, hence the custom code snippet created by Panos that shows how this feature can be implemented. If you install it you should get questions and answers displaying in certificate (in basic form).

Could you please establish contact to a premium Course Press Pro developer for a custom extension?

I'm afraid we can't do that. You can post a job here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ about this task (developers there are members of WPMU DEV, so some of them are familiar with our plugins) - but we are not able to recommend specific person.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.