[CoursePress Pro] Course press - set up Course

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am having a problem setting up course press set up for new courses.
After pressing next or update in step 1, step 2 and all other steps cannot be clicked or not able to type or text. All flattened and dead. Please help.

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Aung Khine,

Hope you're doing well and sorry to hear you're having an issue with coursepress.

In order to investigate and replicate the issue, I'll need login access to your site. Please grant support access for us. Visit this link https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5 and follow the instructions, please.

Do let us know once it's granted. Cause we don't get any notification about it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Aung Khine,

Thank you for granting support access.

I'm afraid that the CoursePress Pro is working fine on my test site but not on your site as you're struggling with it. I assume it's happening because of confliction between CoursePress Pro and any other plugin. I would suggest you do a full conflict test and see what's the result is coming ahead. I hope conflict test will help you to find the culprit and solve this issue.

Please visit this link https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2 and follow the instructions step by step.

Do let us know how it goes and if you need any more help on this.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Aung Khine
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ashik,
    Do you mean, when you get into my site and test, everything is working?
    I provided support access. With support access, you will able to log into my website admin panel?
    So you don't have to log into and check as support team?

Thanks
    Regards,
    AK

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Aung Khine,

Thank you for replying back.

Sorry that I couldn't get the right things to you properly. On my own site CoursePress Pro is working fine but not on your site. So, I think because of confliction with any other plugin of your site CoursePress Pro is not working. That's why I've suggested to doing a conflict test.

That means you'll have to disable all of the plugins except WPMU DEV Dashboard and CoursePress Pro. Then check CoursePress Pro if it works. If so, then active all other plugins one by one and do check the CoursePress Pro each time. In this way, you'll find the plugin for which one CoursePress Pro isn't working properly.

One thing should I mention usually, we don't perform conflict test on member site but if you feel difficult to do this by your self, then create a staging site, open support access and let us know. We'll do the rest. Or we may do on the existing site if you don't have any problem. In this case, I would suggest you take a full backup of your site before the test.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Ashik

• Aung Khine
    • Flash Drive

Hi,
    I have tried everything with plug ins and themes.

I could not create a course any more.
    Stuck in the course set up step 1.
    After hitting next to go to step 2, everything flattens. No icon, no text areas, no links all dead.
    but can go to units and students tabs

Please help. Really wish to start my education program on my website with course press.

• Aung Khine
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ashik,

When I rechecked, one last plug in that I thought I had deactivated, was causing the problem.
    Now it is solved. Thank you for your support. It took me a lot of my time. Thought you was going to log in and help me.
    It was called "WooCommerce QR code By Marian Kadanka "
    Does wpmudev have QR code generator?

Regards,
    Aung Khine

• Ashik
    • Staff

Hi Aung Khine,

Hope you're doing well today.

Happy to hear that your site issue is solved. Unfortunately, we don't have any QR code generator plugin. WooCommerce has own QR code extension.

See here https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-order-barcodes/.
    You may check this too https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-barcodes-and-qr-codes/.

Feel free to reply here if you've any more questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Regards,
    Ashik

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.