[CoursePress Pro] Course Unit not loading modules

While trying to edit unit modules, the modules are not appearing in edit page, only with "Loading modules..." message. It was working for the last hours but simply stoped working...

• viobru

Hi, Dennis :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with our CoursePress plugin.

Just to clarify, did you apply any special change on the site like updating or installing a new plugin before the unit modules stopped working or did they stop loading suddenly? From what you explained, I understand that the modules are not loading on any unit, am I right?

To discard this to be caused by a plugin/theme conflict, could you please run a conflict test on the site? Please note that during the test some features of the site will stop working (also, please make sure that you have an UPDATED BACKUP of the entire site BEFORE running the test). You can find information about how to run a conflict test here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Apart from that, could you please send us an email with the following information so we can have a closer look at this?

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile: )
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials: host/username/password
    - Linkback to this thread for reference

You can use our secure contact form to send it (please, do NOT post your credentials in this thread since this is a PUBLIC thread and could be accessible by anyone).

Many thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Violeta

NOTE: If this is a live site and you can’t run the conflict test on it or no further testing should be done on it either, please set up a staging site on the same server instead, then check if you can replicate the issue on it and, if so, run the test on it (and also share with us the staging site details instead of the live site ones).

• viobru

Hi, Dennis!

Hope you’re doing fine :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay here, I somehow skipped your email with the new details about the issue, I do apologize for this (as a future reference, please ONLY use the contact form to send login details of the site/FTP, if you’re required to, and post any updates or details about the issue on the ticket.

Thanks for running the conflict test on the site. I checked this on my testing site and I was able to replicate the issue: right after activating the Bridge theme, the modules are not loaded to the units anymore (I only see the “Loading modules…” message and nothing loads), as I recorded here.

FYI, there’s already a bug reported for this and our developers are currently working on this. In fact, this has been added as an improvement for the CoursePress 3.x plugin that is being currently developed and that it’s at its final stages (we are currently on the QA testing phase, that’s been taken by our community and staff members). So I would suggest that you wait for the version 3.x to be released, since it will be launched very soon :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your patience on this.

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.