COURSEPRESS PRO: course_list excerpt length

Dear hero-support,

Do you have a way of increasing the length of the course_list excerpt shortcode?

I am aware that there exists a course_summary shortcode with a length attribute but this doesn’t seem to be any help in this regard.

Best,

Steffen

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Steffen,

I’m afraid at the moment it’s not possible to add excerpt out of the box to [course_list] shortcode – as change would be need to be done in the plugin code and this shortcode is quite complex.

Let me ping plugin developers if this is can be done in some simple way.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Brand Rocket
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kasia,

Thank you for your fast response. Sounds good with asking the developers, would appreciate a fix. I’ve noticed that the excerpt length is flexible according to the amount of text in the description field, so maybe a hack is possible with adding extra (dummy)text to the field.

Anyhow, looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Best,

Steffen

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Steffen, hope you had a wonderful day.

I’ve pinged Kasia Swiderska and I believe, she will reply as soon as she gets something from our developer.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.