[CoursePress Pro] Coursepress can we do a Likert scale quiz that adds up the responses

Looking to be able to do a Likert scale quiz - and be able to add up the answers for a total at the end of the quiz and to have a threshold for "passing" is that possible?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi reikob,

I'm afraid, CoursePress Pro doesn't support such an feature out of the box, it only have a quiz module which allows users to select an answer, and get whether the choose results are correct, or not.

Maybe you could check whether the Quiz feature in Forminator plugin would allow you to setup a similar feature?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/forminator/#chapter-4

However, I'm afraid, there isn't any integration with Formiantor, and CoursePress plugin available, so it has be implemented separately in a page.

I checked whether adding the Forminator Quiz shortcode in the Text module of CoursePress would help, or not, but doesn't seem to include the designs, or styles regarding this, maybe you could give a test, and see whether adding the shortcode as mentioned would fit to your requirements.

I'm also checking this with the member to see whether there is any workaround that could be implemented regarding this, will keep you posted once I get further updates regarding this from the developer asap.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.