[CoursePress Pro] Coursepress how not show students in reports

I change some tasks in the course, for that my old students doesn't have all task like 100% that they had, I have the ID for the old students, but in reports I don't want to see that students just the new students. What file I need to modify to don't show my old students.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Alejandra,

Hope you're doing well.

Let me check if I understand your question correctly.
    You've made some changes to your existing course that had some students already, and after the change you want to hide all the students that enrolled in before the change, and have only newly enrolled students shown.
    If that is the case, you would need to withdraw students that you don't want to show in reports.
    You can do that by going to CoursePress Pro > Students panel, select your desired users and in bulk options select Withdraw and then select your desired course.

Here's an example:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Alejandra

Hello, not I mean I changed some questions in my course, then the students that have done the course now appears like 75% then if I go to Reports in coursepress, I see all students without 100% and I Just want to see in Reports the students that really don't complete, because is difficult to try to see the current students that don't complete the task to writer if I see like incomplete the old students.

IMPORTANT: I don't want to delete the old students.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.