[CoursePress Pro] CoursePress Pro page reloading

Hi everybody,
I decided to try out CoursePress Pro to offer some basic free courses for clients that I develop websites for in order for them to be able to manage their website. I noticed that when I install and activate this plugin there seems to be a random reload on the wordpress admin.
The following theme and plugins are installed, does anybody know if any of these are known to have any issues with this plugin?
Theme - Divi
Plugins-
Defender Pro
Google Analytics +
Google Maps Pro
Hummingbird Pro
Smart Crawl
Smush Pro
Snapshot Pro
WP GDPR Compliance
WPMU DEV Videos

There are other plugins installed but these are disabled at the moment. As this is a live site, I do not really want to disable any of the plugins above but am considering to install a clone of the site on another domain to check if there are any actual plugins installed that is causing this issue.
The random reloads seems to be occurring every few minutes (have not timed this so cannot give an exact time but do not think this is required but if needed I could possibly do this).
I looked at logs to see if there was anything that could be triggering this but apache logs just indicates page is being loaded. I have not tried this plugin on any other site.
Thanks in advance
Chris

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Chris,

I'm sorry this is happening on your site :slight_frown:

I have to admit that I haven't seen this issue before. I made a test on my site - same theme and those plugins you have listed and I wasn't able to see this problem with page reloading.

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this? To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please respond in this ticket once access is granted.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Chris

How are you today?

Thank you for the access, I was able to replicate it on your website.

I typed a console.log("testing"); command and could see the reload and the testing phrase was gone, I've tested on my end, and couldn't replicate.

As this is a live site, wouldn't you mind, please, create a staging website, and we can run a plugin/conflict test?

Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Chris
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Patrick
      How are you? Thank you for your message, I am currently away from the office at the moment but will set this up for you in a few hours once I get back. I will inform you once this has been done.

Kind Regards
      Chris

• Chris
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi Patrick, sorry for the long delay. I migrated the site to a new server and the issue seems to have stopped. Still doing some work on the setup, but I think there must have been an underlying issue with the host itself as nothing has been changed on the actual WP install in the migration. I think we can mark this as solved, issue was server error! Thanks again

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.