[CoursePress Pro] Coursepress questions

Hi,

We are planning a launch of a training site in the future.

When looking at the LMS solutions on the market, LearnDash really stands out, but we are still very interested in knowing what CoursePress Pro can do. Our needs are very basic, but the following features will be crucial. Please let us know if CoursePress Pro provides the following features:

1) it will allow instructors to submit and edit courses from the front end;
2) it provides Tin-Can API integration.
3) It allows the instructor to insert quizzes between different chapters. Only those who pass the quizzes can proceed to the next chapter.

Can you do all of the above? Thank you

Jing

• Ash

Hello Jing

1) it will allow instructors to submit and edit courses from the front end;
    2) it provides Tin-Can API integration.

These two are not possible out of the box I am afraid. Coursepress has to be configured in back end, and it doesn't have Tin-Can API integration. But I am marking this as a feature request for now, let's see how other members think about this.

3) It allows the instructor to insert quizzes between different chapters. Only those who pass the quizzes can proceed to the next chapter.

This is possible. When you create course units, make sure you check these boxes:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Nastia

Hello jdcogmon

I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for posting in this thread, however, because this thread is created by another author with different questions, please create a new one. This way, the author will not be getting email notifications each time when there is a new post in the thread.

The WPComplete is a different learning plugin, it is not integrated with CoursePress but they can work alongside with no issues. The Courspress, on the other hand, let students know where they left, so they can go back to that unit. Each Unit has a progress bar on a unit page.

Have a good day and take care!

Cheers,
      Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.