[CoursePress Pro] CoursePress Subscriptions

Not sure if this belongs under technical support or feature requests, and I know it's been asked before, but the response is not very recent, so I'm asking again.

Is it possible to sell single courses in CoursePress alongside Membership courses? As in, some courses are a per-course cost, while others are a per-month cost?

Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Visceral Concepts

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The CoursePress itself doesn't provide any "membership subscriptions" support but it's doable and not that complex :slight_smile: Here's how I would do it:

1. Setup the regular paid courses first - so that's a standard "paid course" CoursePress way
    2. Setup a Membership 2 Pro plugin and create your memberships (configure payments etc, the way you want them)

3. Create course that you want to be "paid via subscription" and set them as free with "any registered user can join" option.

4. In Membership 2 Pro enable "Individual Custom Posts" add-on on "Membership 2 -> Add-ons" page
    5. Go to the "Membership 2 -> Protection Rules -> Custom Post Type Items" page
    6. Look for posts of "course" post type - those are your courses so simply assign a selected membership to those courses created in step 3 above

That should do the trick. The "regular courses" will be available upon payment to anyone who pays, regardless whether such user is a member or not.

The other courses (those "free" ones) will be protected by membership so in order to sign up for them (to even get access to a course description and "enroll" option) they will need to first sign up for a paid membership/subscription.

I hope that helps! If you got any follow-up questions, let me know and I'll be happy to assist you more.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.